1121 W Warner Rd #110, Tempe, AZ 85284, USA
1.5

Got a message that they want to charge me $75 for a piece of plastic tracking that they glued and didn’t even replace as part of my byannual inspection. This company is such a ripoff!

Will be posting a picture of the letter and the piece of plastic they glued in Yelp later.

We pay over $1100 a month for this house.

We had no AC for 5 days in over 100 degree weather, tick infestations, a broken fence that was never repaired properly, squatters in the home when I moved in, repairs that were never completed properly, my shower head still leaks after 3 visits, junk that was never removed in my home and yard properly, a giant hole in the wall behind our refrigerator, etc.

Invitation Holes has a LONG history of all sorts of horrible rip offs and lack of repairs: you can find detailed info about this slum lord on the group Tenants of Invitation Homes. Do not rent from this company!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Invitation Homes House Rental.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Termination of lease with full refund of security deposit and moving expenses.

Invitation Homes Cons: Dishonest company, Negligent maintenance, Unsafe home.

Comments