1.6

We had a pre moveout inspection completed recommeneded by invitation homes where we were informed there were no issues to be worried about aside from changing a light bulb and adding mulch to the front of the property. After move out they chared me over $2000 dollars to repaint the home and other claims such as landscaping, cleaning, mulch exterior paint, A/C filters and a window creen.

"Coincidently" the claim happens to match my security deposit. I called to inquire about this issue and was told that I had to email any questions or disputesand they would send me pictures with their claims. One week later and I have not received response or pictures. I sent certified letters to both home office and local branch detailing my dispute to their absurd claims.

I have receipts for the landscaping business we hired 4 days prior to move out, profesional cleaning and even the bags of mulch we purchased for the home. I have pictures of the interiror and exterior to prove that the home was in perfect condition. This company has horrible customer service and is almost impossible to get a live person on thephone.

99% you get transfered to a voicemail and NEVER get a call back. Based on this it is obvious that they are a money hungry zero integrity organization.

Product or Service Mentioned: Invitation Homes Property Rental.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Monetary Loss: $2030.

Comments

Next time take video and pictures. Cover yourself. I’ve seen a lot of this.

FranticBlackbird
to Anonymous #1713418

I did. Taking them to court.

I covered my bases. This comment is akin to reminding people to breath so they don’t die...