1.3

Took over $2000 from me after I moved out of their unsafe home. This, after living in a home that over the course of three years had a rodent infestation, decomposing rodent bodies left by maintenance representatives, black widow spiders, shoddy construction on home, harassed by local office.

Tons of issues, yet the kept all my money (and then some) since they're for some reason able to get away with charging for normal wear and tear. This negligent, dishonest company has a track record of this type of dishonesty. Children are in hospitals on respirators, animals are dying, and people are going bankrupt, and it's all on the hands of these *** There are lawsuits pending in several states, and class actions are also being formed.

Stay far away from Invitation Homes if you value your health, safety, and sanity. I've never had to deal with a company more dishonest than Invitation Homes.

Product or Service Mentioned: Invitation Homes Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Unsafe living conditions/Stole my money.

I liked: Price was okay, Could live with unrelated people as roommates.

I didn't like: Unsafe home, Rude staff, Negligent maintenance, Dishonest company, Stole my money.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 29.

Comments

Probably mostly true but still hearsay.

to Anonymous #1580496

Hi. I'm the person who wrote the review and participated in the associated interview. There are plenty of people who experienced similar issues as my own (just do a Google search to find numerous news stories om Invitation Homes) and I've got plenty of pictures and documents to back up my claims.